Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY HAPPY SUNDAY BECOME SO BLUE...

Omg~~ I felt so stress...
Can Somebody Say to me,
''JIAYOU, don't worry..You can do it well...
After Exam, i treat You eat 大餐..''
Can Someone Pls tell me that..~~haha..

God~~ i still cannot find the spirit..
No matter is Study Final EXam or Doing Coursework...
I felt very stress..But my brain cannot FUNCTION la!!!
WHat the HELL TO ME??
Ms. LAU~~ aRE YOU OK??
haha..

Those who are feel Happiness is because they are Cherish what they had..
Everyone will get the Same Problem and Situation,
But, Just our feeling is different..
Don't worry about Others, 
When the person ''Kenal'' By themselves..
Then, they Only will know...hehe~~
God can see always, don't worry...=)


Oooooo...No more time, 
is time to do my cw..
Good Night~~
tomorrow will gonna be a very ''BLUE'' Monday...


After EXAM, for SURE, I must go Subway and enjoy!!!
hehe~~ ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE..
Congrats to my DATO LEE CHONG WEI..
Love you so much la wei..
GONG XI FA CAI To everyone..=)
God Bless you..




by>>忍_lm^^

No comments:

Post a Comment